Infrared cabin is intended for medical and rehabilitation treatments, especially suitable for people who for health reasons can not use traditional sauna for example cardiac patients, asthmatics ...
The temperature in the infrared cabin is between 30-60 °C. The infratherapy rays penetrate to a depth of 4 mm of your skin. That produces a heating effect, in which the heat penetrates deep into the muscle tissue and internal organs. Also of note is the possibility to sauna in clothing, what will welcome people who want to warm up before physical activity (sports).
Beneficial effects of regular attendance:
- stimulates of blood circulation
- strengthens the cardiovascular system
- relaxes the joints, muscles and tendons
- helps to remove the toxic substances from your body
- improves the immune system
- reduces stress and fatigue
- acts as a prevention against colds